Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

A twist on green smoothies



I think I'll be giving this a try. I've known for a good deal of time the benefits of consuming fermented foods or  beverages. Think, yogurt, sauerkraut, raw cheese or even unpasteurized (unheated)  beer or wine. Yep, they're good for you. You can read more about the benefits of lacto fermentation here on Robyn's blog. Since I'm not using dairy right now while I'm on my determined course to lose weight (I think they call it a "diet"), I'll give this a try in my smoothies. Looks really easy! I don't have much time right now and this appears to be even simple enough for me.

 Here is the home page for the green smoothie girl website. Check it out if you are interested in good health, losing weight and just eating right. By the way, I'm not sure of Robyn's age but I believe I read somewhere it's over 40.....she looks pretty healthy! It could be she's doing something right!

2 comments:

Rambling Woods said...

I am going to head over there to check it out..thank you Beth

dreambake said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.