Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

Shopping for HIkers on Etsy

I was doing some browsing over on Etsy and was finding a nice variety of hiker's supplies. It's always good to support the handmade artisans. So I put together this "treasury list" of hiker's gift ideas. I'm pretty interested in a few of them for myself! You can click on any photo and it will take you directly to their shop. None of these, of course, are our products. Just spreadin' the love. So, if you have a minute take a look!


'Shopping for hiker's?' by BethsBirdBoutique

When I began looking for hiking paraphernalia I was a bit surprised at how much could be found on Etsy. So I thought I'd share!


Take A Hike 8 x 10
$15.00

Survival hiking sticks
$59.95

Rain Hood Travel Carryi...
$20.00

Hand Forged Survival Kn...
$145.00

Gray Womens Leather Sho...
$235.00

Fall Color Change - Fal...
$25.00

Whistle Necklace, Vinta...
$24.00

The Hiker All Natural S...
$6.00

Wood Tree Branch Whistl...
$12.95

Thick Camoflauge Head B...
$10.00

Scenic Carolina Book Se...
$20.00

Fido Stove Large Ultral...
$6.99

Parachute Hammock
$15.00

Wool hiking socks
$25.00

Adventure backpack in b...
$40.00

Bugg Off (insect repell...
$6.00


2 comments:

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

What a great idea - I liked the pine soap the best!

Beth said...

I actually got the idea from an artist blog I follow. I thought it was a really nice way to share some good products. I think my favorite might be the wool socks or the headband....well, I like them all that's why I picked them. :)