Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A Butterfly and a Blog-oversary


Our Appalachia- A beautiful Butterfly  It appears my butterfly bush is working. Spicebush Swallowtail. One of my favorites.


Yesterday was Our appalachia's blogoversary. For some reason, I just happened to wonder how long ago since I had started this blog. I looked late last evening and was so surprised to see I had actually checked on the exact date! How coincidental...One year ago, I started this blog and this was the first post. I guess that I always had Nature and all of it's wonderful gifts from God, in my mind for this blog. I wish I had time to write a special anniversary post....but, I just don't today. Just thought the occasion should at least be acknowledged!

Have a wonderful day. Get out and enjoy the summer, the days have begun to wane once again. They have been for a month already.... Before you know it Fall will be upon us. That is my favorite season of the year. Enjoy today!

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Happy Blog-oversary :) Love reading your posts and enjoy your blog pictures as well :)

Linda W. said...

Happy Blogversary! Nice photo of the butterfly.

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

Congrats on one year! I'm happy you're here!!